How New Technologies for Flood Abatement Can Save Money
Recent innovations in restorative drying technologies are having a positive impact on flood abatement, an emerging area of facility management. Properly applied flood abatement techniques can result in dramatic savings in time and money for owners and tenants of flooded properties.
This article will discuss:
- What is restorative drying?
- Improper drying and biological contamination
- A brief history of the drying industry
- Basic flood restoration techniques
- Structural differences that lead to varied approaches
- Implications for facility managers
- And, how be prepared